I am more than sure that many know it, but 2 stroke starters I recommend you read.
Candle explosion at the fuel and air cylinder is compressed. And when the candles spark, the mixture explodes. The explosion pushes the piston downward motion. If kolv moves downward, pushed the crankcase with fuel and air mixture. If kolv moves in the central position, the exhaust-free window. The pressure of the cylinder, the cylinder is pushed through the muffler.
If kolv moving again, the inlet channel opens, the piston movement causes the pressure of fuel and air mixture. As a consequence, a mixture of re-pressed for a new cylinder, pushing the remaining gases in the silencer out and filling the cylinder with a mixture of new fuel.
Now hakab kolv move back towards the candle to create a new shock pressures. If the fuel / air mixture is again compressed, is caused by crankcase vacuum. This opens the valves and the vacuum sucks the air carburetor, fuel and oil. If your kolv hakab beats stop, it moves back towards the candle to repeat the same tsükklit. If cylinder compression is not, then the vacuum is weak or missing, it means that the engine simply will not do. As the heat and can not be sucked into the air karbussist.
* 2T engines do not have a flap – it simplifies the design and reduces engine weight.
* 2T engines are staffed with each revolution, 4T engines have to work every second revolution – thus able to produce the same amount of time 2T engine 2 times as much power as 4T engine.
* 2T engine is able to work under every inclination, which is an important example and trikitades Speedway. Stardard 4T engine lubrication problem of a slope, working, and the elimination of the problem adds a lot of weight and complexity to the engine.
These advantages make it easier for 2T engines of production, easier and cheaper. 2T engines have potential to provide twice the power at the same workload, because they make twice as much to operate per revolution. Light weight and provides topeltvöimsus 2T engine, very good power-weight ratio compared to many 4T engines.
2T engines of cars, not because they are also quite a few significant flaws.
2T 4T shortcomings in front of the engine:
* 2T engines are not nearly as durable as 4T engines. Special ölitussüsteemi absence means that the pieces of 2T engine wear a lot faster than the 4T engine.
* 2T oil is expensive stuff, and it was going to need about 1 liter per every 40 liters of gasoline, or in the ratio of 1:40. Thus, using high-quality full-synthetic oil should run out of the car a full tank of petrol price still u. 300-400 .- kroons outflow.
* 2T engines do not use the fuel efficiently, so you can drive less for the same money.
* 2T engines produce a lot of pollution – even so much that they will probably soon be prohibited all together.
Contamination must be two things – First, it was burning, that makes all the lesser engines 2T / tossavaks greater extent. Well-worn 2T engine can emit very large quantities of oily, black smoke.
Another reason for not striking – it is shown below:
Each time the fuel mixture flows into the cylinder, part of it escapes through the exhaust port silencer – which is why it is often seen 2T engine muffler tip dripping with oil mixture. This crap is leaking to the environment very very bad.
Due to these shortcomings 2T engines are used only in the apparatus, which is not used very often and that require working with the excellent power-weight ratio.
Anyway, thanks for listening and all the best!