Let Tricks Sustainable Car Transmission
Transmission car is one of the important points in the vehicle. However, owners often underestimate this one. Come let us take care of the transmission. How do?
Listening tips from Daihatsu, transmission oil change should be done routinely in accordance book service.
If it is not done routinely, pull the engine will feel heavy and can damage the transmission components. Furthermore, transmission oil changes using standard oil into separate components.
Oil changes should use the oil in accordance with the recommended specifications in the user guide to ensure the durability of the transmission.
Some other things that need to be associated with the transmission diperhatkan level include periodic inspection, leak checks, oil changes (in automatic transmissions).
Examination of the oil level on a regular basis when the move will be used be useful to check the oil level standards.
Lack of oil can cause damage to transmission components. In the manual and automatic transmissions, oil leak checking is useful to know the condition of the vehicle.
Oil leaks can cause a reduction or exhaustion that makes transmission oil level is broken.
The course car users are already familiar with the use of a manual transmission. However, there are some things that need to be considered to maintain the quality of the components.
One is not to get used to the gears when parking. This is a safety measure and can not damage the transmission components.
In addition, the manual transmission do not get to push the car at the time of the battery problem, but using jumper cables to power it. The reason is, the habit of starting the engine to the driven manual transmission can damage components.
As for the automatic transmission, here are some tips on their use:
1. In an automatic transmission, position 1 or L to rise and fall steeply.
2. In an automatic transmission, position 2 for the rise and fall is not so steep.
3. In an automatic transmission, position 3 and D together, but the Over Drive function on D.
4. Over Drive O / D, is used in high speed for a long time, serves to lower the engine so it can reduce fuel consumption.
5. Position P (Parking), is used when the vehicle is parked, serves to safety.
6. At the red light, the position of D is shifted to N for the safety and care for the automatic transmission.
7. For an automatic transmission vehicle broke down on the road, it is recommended to use a car carrier (sling), to prevent damage to the automatic transmission.