Fhoto: Spyker D8 Peking-to-Paris (Autoevolution)
In the initial collaboration, Youngman plant investment fund of 10 million euros or equivalent Rp119 billion. With the value of such investments, Youngman shares gained 29.9 percent of Spyker.
In addition, the two companies formed a joint venture to build the Spyker D8 P2P BV. To succeed collaboration investment poured Youngman back 25 million euros or 298 billion and round out their shares of the Dutch company has become 75 percent.
This SUV will enter production line in the near future. Spyker D8 P2P plan will be introduced in 2014 with an estimated price reached 200 thousand euros or comparable Rp2,3 billion.
A partnership the two automotive companies will continue to produce other models. Reportedly Youngman must spend their money again that stake to 80 percent and the remaining 20 percent held by Spyker. The model is touted as Spyker Phoenix BV.