1. The Orient Express: It is possibly the most famous train ever, the Orient Express was introduced in 1883, running between London, Paris, Vienna, Budapest and Istanbul. Today, the train runs from Strasbourg to Vienna.
2. The Blue Train: Introduced in 1939, the Blue Train runs along 1,600 km (1000 miles) of rail track between Pretoria and Cape Town in South Africa. It is one of the most luxurious trains in the world. Its carriages have gold-tinted windows and many of its compartments have full-sized baths!
3. The 20th Century Limited: From 1902 to 1967, the 20th Century Limited was an American express train running between New York City and Chicago. The train covered the 1,550 km (960 mile) journey in about 16 hours.
4. The Indian Pacific: Since 1970, the Indian Pacific has covered the 4,352 km (2,704 miles) between Perth and Sydney, Australia, twice every week.
5. The Flying Scotsman: The Flying Scotsman has been running between London, England and Edinburg, Scotland, since 1862. The original journey took 10.5 hours, but today it takes about 4.5 hours.
For more amazing articles check out my blog Blaber Blogger by clicking here