You searched for a solution to see what your vehicle has a fuel consumption too high? It might be the carburetor. An air-fuel mixture wrong leads to poor performance and a higher consumption of gasoline.
- Determine if the car has a carburetor car manual checking. How else?Looking UNDER AIR FILTER.
- Make sure the engine is off and then raise the hood.
- Remove the air filter wing nut by unscrewing the top. No need to remove the hose connected to the air filter – just give them carefully to one side.
- The carburetor is the part that was screwed into the air filter. Air-fuel mixture is adjusted by two screws. Typically, these screws can be found on the front bottom of the carburetor.
- Using a flat head screwdriver, turn clockwise until both screws are tightened.
- Release each screw at a time, two and a half revolutions.
- Replace the air filter assembly and start the car.
More on LatestCarNews