The G-POWER M5 HURRICANE RRs is equipped with a new version of the powerful V10 engine that’s modified by G-POWER and by a BI-Kompressor Sporty Drive system. The old superchargers (ASA T1-313) have been replaced by two larger ASA T1-316 units, providing air to each cylinder bank. The air is later cooled to achieve max power output.
The G-POWER HURRICANE RRs accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in just 4.3 seconds.
This car weighs around 2 tons and can reach a speed of 370 km/h. That’s why special care was invested in fitting the G-POWER with high-performance Michelin Pilot Sport tires.
- Tire dimensions: 255/35 ZR 19 at the front axle, 305/30 ZR 19 at the rear axle
- Wheels: Silverstone Diamond (255/35 ZR 20 and 285/30 ZR 20 front and rear)
Pricing for different components
- G-Power Coilover Suspension GM5-RS: 1.861,00 €
- 20″G-Power Silverstone Diamond wheelset (including Michelin Super Sport tires in the dimensions mentioned above): €4.673,00
- G-Power brake system (front axle): €6.466,00
- G-Power brake system – Ceramic version (front axle): €14.460,00
- G-Power brake system (rear axle): €4.785,00
- G-Power brake system – Ceramic version (rear axle): €11.788,00
G-POWER M5 HURRICANE RRs Specs:
- 800 hp / 588 kW at 7.500 r/min (+ 293 hp / 215 kW)
- 780 Nm at 6.500 r/min (+ 260 Nm)
- Top speed: 372 km/h
- 0-100 km/h: 4,3 sec
- 0-200 km/h: 9,1 sec
- 0-100 km/h: 25,2 sec
- G-POWER Bi-Kompressor system SK III RRs Sporty Drive
- G-POWER 20″ SILVERSTONE DIAMOND wheels
- G-POWER coil-over suspension GM5-RS
- G-POWER brake system for front and rear axle