Tesla Roadster is a Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) sports car made by Tesla Motors and introduced on the market in December 2009. It’s highway-ready and looks the part! It’s available in both metallic and non-metallic colors.
Tesla Roadster Features
- Lithium-ion battery cells
- Energy Storage System (ESS)
- Vehicle Management System (VMS) alerts the driver about battery status
- Aluminum chassis
- 375 volt AC induction air-cooled electric motor
- Single-speed fixed gear gearbox
- From 0 to 60 mph in 3.7 seconds
- Single charge enough to cover more than 200 miles
- Alloy wheels
- Independent suspension
- ABS system
- Parking lock
- Mechanical lubrication pump
Charging and Maintenance
- Can be charged using any 120 V or 240 V outlet
- Charging time: 3 and a half hours
- Low maintenance: no routine oil changes and replacements needed
- Required antifreeze change every 5 years
- Specialized Tesla Technicians always at your disposal
Tesla Roadster is getting good reviews from the industry and the media. Environmentalists have loved this vehicle.
It is time we reduce dependence on gas to run our cars. For more details about the vehicle and for some great pictures you may visit the company website http://www.teslamotors.com.