ST155/80R13 — what does it mean?
- ST means "special trailer"
- 155 stands for tread width in millimeters
- 80 is an aspect ration between the tread width and the sidewall in percents
- R means that the tire has a radial construction
- 13 is a wheel diameter (or rim) in inches
How to convert ST155 80R13 to inches?
First of all, we need to divide 155 mm (width) by 25.4 (mm to inch conversion), which will give us a width of 6.1″. Then, 80% of the 6.1″ will result in 4.9″ sidewall.
To get the total height or tire diameter, we need to sum the 13″ rim diameter with two of the sidewall heights. It will result in a 22.8″ total tire diameter (or height).
For your convenience, below is a table for ST155/80R13 conversion to inches:
|Overall diameter (height)||22.8″||579 mm|
|Tread width||6.1″||155 mm|
|Wheel diameter||13″||579 mm|
|Sidewall height||4.9″||124 mm|
|Revolutions||885 / ml||550 / km|
Alternatives to a ST155/80R13 tire
If you're looking to upsize your ST155 80R13 tires, try to stay within 3% deviation of an overall diameter for safety reasons.
|Tire||Tire diameter||Width||Wheel Size|