It is rather harder to unlearn the bad habits, but by following several driving “rules” you can move into the expert class of self-protective drivers that avoid both traffic fines and accidents. This safe driving techniques may indeed save your life.
1. You should keep the eyes continuously moving.
Most drivers build up an nearly magnetic stare at one point on the road in front of them. Some others stare at the line located between the lanes. As a substitute, your eyes should be continually moving on the road and to the both sides.
2. Keep the eyes to the rear view mirrors.
You should keep your eyes moving down and up the road in the back of the car. A driver must at all times know what is happening following the car and its sides.
3. You should always leave yourself an out
At all times, try to lay your vehicle in a place where your safety is not determined by any other driver. Take control over your safety..
4. Be certain that all the other drivers can see you
You should on no account suppose that another driver will do something unless you are certain he or she will do so.
6. Maintain the average traffic speed when on freeways.
A car going slower than the other traffic sets up too numerous opportunities for crashes on the highways. Use another type of road if you like slow driving.
7. Respect the weather.
People from the cold countries are aware of the importance of caution in snowy or icy conditions. In many cases, they have the knowledge of handling these.
8. You need to remember that your time of reaction and driving skills get worse when you are tired or when you get older. Driving with no previous sufficient sleep is extremely dangerous.
9. Wear sunglasses when the weather is very hot and the light powerful.
10. Remember to always use the children seat while travelling with babies. In no situation you should keep a child under 12 in the front seat.