Accidents, 14 luxury cars in Japan
Although there were no fatalities,eight car unit Ferrari, three Mercedes-Benz cars, a Lamborghini unit, and two Toyota cars were destroyed in the incident.The incident was included in the list of all the most expensive accident.
Automotive sites Automottotried to summarize thetop 10 most expensive accidents in the world. Here’s the full list:
1. Pagani Zonda F clubsport driven by investment bankers Germany, Steffen Korchbach alongwith 21-year-old girl had an accident.Supercar for U.S. $ 2.2 million or approximately Rp20 billion was lost control and hit a road divider.Supercar that there are 25 units in the whole world suffered considerable damage.
Although thedriver and passengers managed to escape from a horrible accident.
2. Jaguar E Type terrible accident in Montlhery circuit in France, then in 1964. In the accident, the driver was killed Peter Lindner. This lightweight car built in 1963 and only produced 12 units worldwide.After the accident, the most expensive type of Jaguar was restored again by Peter Neumark, the owner of the classic car business. The car is priced at U.S. $ 8.2 million or about 75 billion fixed for 7000 hours. As a result, Jaguar E Type reborn, where 90 percent of its components are still original.
3. Car accident that killed Princess Diana on August 21, 1997 is still remembered by the world community.Diana was killed along with her companion Dodi Al-Fayed. Mercedes-Benz car that lost control on both ditumpaing Pont de I’Alma, a tunnel in Paris. The car that was wrecked was reportedly sold at a price tag of 1 million pounds or about Rp14 billion.
4. Bugatti Veyron worth 830 thousand pounds, or approximately Rp12 billion hit Vauxhall Astra sedan, in Surrey, England. Ajay Soni, owner of the Bugatti Veyron survived the crash. Although he had resigned when he saw the wrecked car body parts.
5. Buggati FB 110 crashed in 1992. Cars for U.S. $ 500 thousandor about Rp 7, 4 billion in lost control when he was brought by a mechanical workshop. Car owner, Emile Ratelband can not express his feelings after the car was destroyed.
6. An accident involving an expensive car in front of the casino Monaco’s Place du Casino, Monte Carlo.A woman driver who was not named, should bear the loss of 700 thousand pounds, or 10 billion because of him crashing into four luxury cars. No clear cause of major accidents in the world’s most expensive place.Suddenly Bentley’s blond woman beat up Mercedes, Ferrari, Porsche and Aston Martin. As a result, women have had to spend the money of 250,000 pounds to redress the beginning.
7. Actor and comedian Rowan Atkinson is Mr Bean is famous for its role in an accident. Expensive sports car that was traveling hit a tree and a sign pointing the way. Time of the accident, Atkinson was driving a McLaren F1 sports car. The car had spun three times and then hit a tree and a guide.The car is reportedly worth 650 thousand pounds, or about 9 billion it is rewarding when Atkinson as Mr Bean triumph.The car has also been loaned to the BBC show Top Gear presenter Richard Hammond to drive.
8. Convoy of 14 cars in Yamaguchi prefecture, Japan, ending with a series of accidents. Ferrari car carrying eight units, three units of Mercedes-Benz cars, a Lamborghini unit, and two Toyota cars were destroyed in the incident. There was no loss of life, but losses due to collisions of luxury cars is estimated at U.S. $ 3 millionor approximately Rp27 billion.Based on the Japanese police, theaccident occurred because the driver of one car Ferrari tried to switch lanes and hit the road divider. Then bounced onto the highway, so the other cars collided while trying to avoid eachother.